Desktop notifications and improved library management
Desktop notifications - let your browser inform you
Quaive now offers desktop notifications! You can allow your browser to notify you when you were mentioned in a post, some data was changed in a workspace you watch or you got a task assigned.
And of course you can change your personal notification settings easily in the user preferences.
Improved library management
Adding a new section in the library, move an existing section or delete an outdated one can now be done directly in the library interface without switching to the CMS system of Quaive.
This allows to build up your library quickly to bring your information to your customers.
- Stabilised mention functionality.
- Panels in the user preferences are closed by default to improve overview.
- Speed improvements in news publisher magazine view.
- Many translations have been added.
- Various bug fixes and cosmetic improvements.