Quaive Version 1.4 released.
- Users can now further customize portlets like the news to control what is shown.
- You can now create central calendars. A central calendar can show events that are submitted from several workspaces. That way, workgroups can propose events to be accepted in a central calendar.
- It is now possible to tag workspaces. This is yet another way of bringing order to chaos.
- The workspace overview is generated faster.
- All library content is now also downloadable as pdf
We have again implemented many improvements to speed up Quaive.
- Quicker preview generation.
- Speed up for the lookup of users in groups. That affects especially websites with many workgroups.
- Much quicker creation time for Cases and Workspaces that base on templates.