Quaive 1.1 Gaia is out and ready!
Case Manager App
A convenient overview for all your cases, showing their status and useful statistics. Be the perfect manager by always knowing what’s going on in your business processes.
Rich previews in search results
All content now has real previews in the search results. You know immediately if the result is actually what you were looking for.
There is now an easy faceting in place so you can quickly segment your results by people, files, images, tags, file type, tags and date.
New WYSIWYG editor
The WYSIWYG editor has now been changed to Redactor which is much more stable and reliable than the old Raptor.
- enabled also on workspace documents
- posts and comments can be edited and deleted
- posts now fully support attachment previews
- posts can be tagged
- tag stream view
- you can follow tags
- filter stream by your interests
- Extended sidebar functionality.
- Improved bulk actions to cut, copy, paste, delete, share, and download
- Archiving workspaces, cases and documents
- Workspaces and Cases can be grouped in divisions
- Workspaces and Cases can accept guest users
- Cases can be frozen
- Dashboard page is now customizable
- Faceting in the search
- Rich previews in search
- Search options parameters are sticky per user
- User profile lists own documents
- Improved editing on the user profile
- Latest stable Plone version (5.0.7)
- Userprofile API has new and more performant methods
- SOLR search maintenance views
- Membrane groups
- WYSIWYG editor switch to redactor
- More than 400 bug fixes
Check the Change log for a comprehenisve overview of all the changes.